Monday, May 4, 2009

Over the shoulder boulder holders

I am so sick of progesterone bOObs. So, so sick. I seriously think my boobs have been in some stage of hurting, or aching, or being heavy and full and huge, or me wondering if they're sore, or waiting for them to get sore, or nipples being tender or something -- for the last freakin' 14 months. I'm sick of boobs that hurt for naught. I'm sick of feeling being big and fat. I'm sick of taking drugs of any sort, in any orifice. I'm sick of not being a mom.

8 comments:

mulberry said...

ME TOO! the progesterone boobs, that's what i have been whimpering about for the last several days :(

cindyhoo2 said...

Isn't the search for the elusive pg symptom annoying, especially when you know that the evil p's are bringing them on? I hope you hurry up and get pregnant so you can have a really good reason to have bb issues.

Jen said...

I completely understand the sore boobs. For me it is always worse after the trigger, so bad that I can't sleep without a bra or shelf cami...Hopefully your body is transitioning from sore annoying boobs to sore happy pregnant boobs!!

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously sick of us all not being moms! And the evil p sore boobs + nips suck. It's embarrassing when I realize that I am holding them with both hands while walking down the stairs IN PUBLIC.

Melissa said...

Amen sister!

Anonymous said...

I hope those boobs turn into sore pregnancy boobs and soon!!! xoxo L

K said...

Sorry you're hurting. It's good endurance training for sore pregnancy and breastfeeding boobs, which I hope take over SOON!

Carrie said...

Girl, I know those sore boobs. I felt like, for the last 14 months, I've had incredibly painful boobs. For the first 8 months, I teased myself into believing the pain meant a BFP coming my way, then I realized all the meds can also cause that pain.

It was so annoying. I've been just on birth control the past 45 days, which was a nice change. The BC does make your boobs hurt, but it's more like a sharp zing here and there. Now I'm not taking anything, just waiting for my next cycle to start so I can get pre-IVF testing. It's kind of nice to give my body this break!

How many more days till you POAS? Sending you lots of warm fuzzies.