CD19. Temps are still down. OPKs are still negative. Cervical mucus has come and gone. I'm guessing it's an anovulatory cycle. Thanks to J. K-C. who reminded me that it's normal for women to have an anovulatory cycle once a year. I think I had read that somewhere and completely forgotten it. But jeez! Just when we were getting going on this TTC train. The timing of a forced break after just one try seems a little ridiculous. Anyway, my cycles without progesterone are only 25 or 26 days, so here's hoping this one is over soon ...
I really must find a way to make this less stressful than it is. I'm actually wondering if all my stress about this could have forced my body into an anovulatory cycle (after six or seven totally normal ones!). Or was it the progesterone that I used during the last luteal phase? Argh.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Just one more reminder (not that we needed one) that we have NO control.
Argh, how frustrating. Here's hoping you're either wrong (and O soon), or this cycle gets itself over with QUICKLY.
That is frustrating. If temps are still down, seems like it could still happen, though.
I had one of those last year. I didn't know what the hell was going on. Just perfect timing, isn't it?
That stinks...I'm so sorry.
Sometimes it is the stress of this whole process that can make some women annovulatory...that's what happened to my cousin(Two Moms are Better Than One)and now she has an amazingly beautiful baby boy.
Don't give up hope, just keep taking care of yoruself!!!!!
The stress is so stupid, isn't it?
That plain sucks. There is nothing worse then an annovulatory cycle. The never ending wait to O is awful. Hang in there!
So frustrating! I'm so sorry love. My RE told me that it's normal to have 2 cycles per year to be anovulatory. I really hope this is just delayed ovulation though. oxox
what's the status?! i hope everything is going well for you...
Post a Comment