Sunday nights used to be so hard on me. When I was a young teacher, they were very anxiety-producing, the whole week looming ahead. They are a little less stressful these days, now that I am working from home and can set my own agenda. But they're still good for stock-taking and list-making. And I got tagged for the list meme by J. K-C.
Meme Rules:
Step 1. Reference back to the blog that sent you.
Step 2. Make a list of 5 things that you have to get done this week, no matter how small.
Step 3. Get 2 other people off their asses to get their shit in order.
So here is my list of things to accomplish this week (ok, my list is much longer, but here are five):
1. Buy a small, carry-on size suitcase for my upcoming overnight trip.
2. Buy more OPKs (yup, it's that week again).
3. Laundry.
4. Pick up and possibly (probably) return a dress I ordered and paid for over the phone, but haven't yet tried on and am not sure would look good on me anyway, for a wedding I didn't really want to go to anyway.
5. Mail in taxes!!
I tag Jessie and Sweepy-D.
Now, can someone tell me what that heck "meme" means? Is it me, me? As in, all about me?
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I, also, have no freakin clue what meme is!!! Yay for OPK time!! Good luck girl!
Post a Comment