Monday, June 23, 2008
And then there are good days
Had (decaf) coffee this morning with a friend who had a Very Very Long Path to parenthood but now says she wouldn't change a thing. She has total confidence that I will be a mom, unclear when and how, but I will be. It rubbed off. I feel great. Then I came home and got a +OPK. We will insem tomorrow. Last ditch effort at the feminist clinic (I haven't broken up with them yet.) We haven't tried since April, have sat out the last 2 cycles. I am beyond giddy to be getting back on the TTC train. I'm - dare I say it? - optimistic, excited, happy. Then I got a call back from the hospital that did my HSG. (I'd called last week about the whole "right is the new left" crazyland stuff.) And while they don't think there is anything wrong with the test they did, they would like me to come back in for a repeat. FOR FREE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I know it won't be great to have to do that test twice, but at least it will put your mind at ease knowing.
I hope this is the cycle for you!
Glad to hear that you're hopeful again!
Like she said -- not a fun thing to have to do twice, but I think it'll be good to have it clarified. HURRAH. And hurrah for insems! Speaking as somebody who did a last-ditch this month, I think it was totally worth it. :)
Woo hoo! Good luck!
That's great you're feeling optimistic - that's a very good place to be. You have to grab it when you can and it sounds like everything is lining up for you this cycle!
I love days like this!
Best day! I'm impressed you drink decaf before the tww. You're made of tough stuff sister.
ox All crossed!
Hurrah for last ditch efforts, optimism and FREE!
Glad you are feeling better and good luck!
Glad you get to have the test again....for your peace of mind (and free is always good).
And I have lots of hope for you and feel that you will be pregnant!
Post a Comment