Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Um, really?

My new RE's office just called to say that I'm all set for tomorrow for my CD3 bloodwork (FSH, LH, E2, and thyroid) and ultrasound. Um, really? Ultrasound on CD3? That can't be fun for anyone.

9 comments:

Merr said...

Ya it is weird but you just have to think that they do this all the time. Good luck!

Unknown said...

yuck. I wouldn't want that job.
Good luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Ah, the bloody wanding. I've never had the pleasure (horror), but I'm sure it's all for the best. Surely more information will get you knocked up sooner.

I'm seriously focusing my juju on you this cycle. Much love to you and your choice swimmers!

Carey said...

Yeah... gotta love those CD 3 wandings!! They aren't that bad... and really, it's standard practice. You should get a good idea on your antral follicle count & make sure you don't have any cysts. Good luck!!

Sarah said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I hope it goes well!

Pufferfish said...

We welcome the dildo cam with open legs. I've had that miniature camera inside me 3x this week alone. It's no big deal! Actually, it's pretty cool seeing your follicles and uterine lining.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - I always wonder if they draw straws for that job. Ick! But useful information will be gathered.

Anonymous said...

I some how have gotten used to the whole thing. I hope they get good information. As my RE says EVERY time "there is going to be a little pressure". Good luck!!!

Casey from LifewithRoozle.com said...

it's not that bad. seriously. i was really stressed about it, and it turned out to be totally easy and fine. the office i had it in was dark and lovely, there was a bathroom attached to it where they ask you to pee and remove tampon etc. then i came into a really dark room, they wanded, it took maybe 3 minutes, and they sent me back into the bathroom to get myself back together. totally fine. i expected it to look like a murder scene, but not at all.