Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It would be a miracle

If this worked. Seeing as it was unmonitored, unmedicated, and we don't know if an egg is coming down the open side this month. Just to prove how much of a long shot this is, I had a drink last night at dinner. I also haven't taken my temp at all this cycle, so no obsessing over timing, just going with the +OPK and am staying calm. (For now.) But we're all spermed up (1st IUI was this morning, 2nd one is tonight) and it feels good to try. 

11 comments:

N said...

But every chance is a chance. ;-)

Anonymous said...

You never do know. I hope it works and the experience provides you with a lifetime of 'you'll never believe this!' stories.

Unknown said...

Pregnancies are always miracles.. =)

good luck!

Merr said...

Woo hoo! Sometimes this is the best case scenario. You know it happens when you least expect it to! Good luck!

j.k-c. said...

Miracles do happen and I, for one, am hopeful.

Anonymous said...

I am sure it feels so so good to try. Miracles happen everyday - that could be your mantra for the next couple of weeks. I am crossing my fingers.

Anonymous said...

We could use a miracle around here. I'm all hopes for you dear. ox

K said...

You know, people swear by that "when you least expect it" theory... I soooo hope this cycle brings you an unexpected BFP!

jessie said...

If it feels good, then go with it!

Pufferfish said...

You sound very calm, relaxed and optimistic about it, so that's always a good sign. There's always a chance!

tbean said...

I agree with Mrs. Bluemont, we could use some miracles around these parts.