Wednesday, June 25, 2008
B.loglines is doing me wrong
My b.loglines has been clearing all unread messages randomly and of its own accord. Anyone else notice that it is on the fritz? I thought some of you were uncharacteristically quiet, until I realized you were writing and I wasn't reading. I even missed a report back from an IVF transfer!! Jeez. Maybe it's time for me to investigate G.oogle reader? I'm just exhausted at the thought of transferring all those links .... but it would be better than missing the latest news!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've used the G Reader from the start, so I don't know. :-/ Good luck!
I've been having the same problem.
googL reader is my corporate girlfriend. I love her so.
I recently did the transfer to google reader and it's really just a matter of copying and pasting when you have a little extra time. DEF. worth it!
I have no experiance with bloglines. But I LOVE greader - love, love it.
I haven't noticed any problems in blogl*nes...but I will keep paying attention and maybe I'll switch too...but I get so conflicted about supporting the Big G.
Post a Comment