Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Marching orders
Just got the afternoon phone call. For those playing along at home, my Estr.adiol level is 131 (no clue what that means), and she confirmed that I only have the one viable 14mm follie. There are few others sprinkled around, apparently, all really small, under 10mm. The nurse told me to stay on 75 units of F.ollistim and come back in Friday. She said the doc wants it to be 19 or 20mm before triggering, as long as my blood tests don't indicate that I'm going to be ovulating on my own. She thinks we'll insem on Monday or Tuesday (???). I forgot to ask her if my Hep vaccines would affect the Hep test. I am going to choose to not worry (thank you, Inloco and Cali).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Here's a link that might help with your blood work levels.
http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hormonelevels.html#female
Everything sounds great!!
I hope everything goes well for you this month... :)
I am so glad that everything is going so smoothly for you this cycle. Can I live vicariously through you?
Roll on Monday or Tuesday! So great you now have coverage too! vee
sounds like everything is going well so far! i've got my fingers crossed for you!
You're just cruising right along! C'mon little follie, plump up so you're ready to do your thing early next week! Fingers are crossed for you.
i like how this one is playing out! i will keep you in my thoughts, and i truly wish you success very soon!
Post a Comment