Monday, March 2, 2009
Two roads
F.ollistim shots are easy peasy. Adoption seminar was .... complex. We are going ahead with that option for sure. The agency is great. We are excited. Lots of good conversations in our house this weekend. It's just that the seminar itself, on Saturday, was unexpectedly emotional (for me) and a bit raw. More on that later. But things are good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
aw, i'm so excited for ya'll! i cant wait to hear the details!
so wish i was going to be there this weekend to hear all about it :( thinking of you...
Wow. Injectibles and adoption seminars on the same day? That would hurt my head. Hugs to you. xo
Wow! I can't make that first step of going to an adoption seminar...you go girl!
I was amazed at how easy the follistim shots are!
Good for you! I will be very interested to hear about the seminar as well... we have been toying around adoption too, so when you get a chance, share away!
I'm glad to hear the shots are easy and looking forward to hearing about your seminar!
I'm so glad you're excited about the adoption plan - that's great that the agency is a good fit. I can imagine the many ways that the seminar would be emotional.
xo
Sounds like you have some interesting stuff going on girls. I want to hear more about the adoption seminar. xo
i just wanted to send you a hug and tell you we've been there. we had gone round and round and finally decided to start the adoption process while still ttc and see what worked first. it's hard stuff, but either way it leads to an amazing being.
Post a Comment