Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sworn enemy

Nemesis, adversary, cruel evil-doer. Progesterone, I hate you. You make me weepy and swollen and exhausted. You screw with my mind. You're the worst friend a girl ever had, knowing my desires and mimicking them just to taunt me. It's a freakin' abusive relationship. You hurt me again and again and I just can't quit you. Oh, god. Just go to hell, progesterone. You are a drippy, nasty, discharge-y jerk.

10 comments:

Merr said...

Seriously AMEN!!! It is such a pain and I am sorry you have to deal with it.

Anonymous said...

progesterone sucks, no doubt about it. hope it does the trick for you though!

C.I.W. said...

remind me never to get on your bad side ;)

Casey

Melissa said...

no fun

mulberry said...

aaaaaarrrrrggghhh! keep your eyes peeled for her evil twin, estrogen patch. if she shows up, we might have to plan an intervention!

Carrie said...

I so agree! I am flat on my ass TIRED as a mofo. I have this constant fog over my head, I can't focus at work. I'm hideously bloated, and I gain 2-3lbs a month that don't come off. I generally just feel yucky. I hate progesterone. I'm right there with ya, sister!

cindyhoo2 said...

So true sister!

tbean said...

progesterone=satan

hugs

Anonymous said...

I have no first hand experience, but I feel for you. Also, "discharge-y" made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I hated your enemy too. xo L