BFN this morning at 13dpi. I'm more OK than I thought I'd be, given the symptoms I'd thought I had and the daydreaming I'd allowed myself to do this cycle. But it's not fun, now is it?
Boo! I'm sorry. I'll keep my fingers crossed that AF stays away. I have a friend that had a BFN at 13 dpo and a BFP at 17 dpo and she went on to deliver twins!
April '10: Adoption paperwork & homestudy officially completed. In the pool of waiting families. Praying for a short wait.
Jan./Feb. '10: IVF Attempt #3, retrieval but nothing made it to transfer.
Nov. '09: Retrieval, but nothing made it to transfer.
Oct. '09: I turn 38 (WTF?) and IVF#2 gets underway, retrieval and all that jazz, if it happens, will be in November
Sept. '09: IVF#1 canceled before retrieval for poor response/wrong protocol.
Summer '09: Slooowly working on adoption, gearing up for IVF
Late May '09: Try #9 (injectables cycle 3). Follistim 150 units x 6 nights, then cycle cancelled because all the follies were on the left side & left tube is blocked.
May '09: Submitted formal adoption application, met with adoption counselor again, took required classes, continued with paperwork.
Late April/Early May '09: Try #8 (Injectables cycle 2). Follistim 150 units x 3 nights, then 75 units x 5 nights. Started to ovulate on my own, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Early April '09: Sitting out a cycle because of work travel.
March '09: Signed up with the adoption agency and began injectables. Try #7, Follistim 75 units for 8 nights, Ovidrel trigger, one IUI, progesterone, BFN
Feb. '09: New insurance, new doc, new donor, new plan. Bring on the injectables.
Jan. '09: Insurance wrangling, doctor shopping, adoption thinking
Dec. '08 Still pausing, three cycles into the break ....
17 comments:
Not fun at all. Crap. Sorry.
vee
Boo! I'm sorry. I'll keep my fingers crossed that AF stays away. I have a friend that had a BFN at 13 dpo and a BFP at 17 dpo and she went on to deliver twins!
That stinks. Sorry.
yuck. i'm sorry :(
No fun at all.
Shit.
*HUGS*
Never, ever fun.
so sorry.
I'm thinking of you!
so sorry babe
hugs times ten
So sorry Lizzie. I hope AF just never shows, and that the temp spikes back up. It's not over till you see the blood. I'm hoping like heck for you.
I'm so sorry Lizzie. It's so not fair. XOXO
so so so sorry.
Shit. Sorry love.
Hugs to you.
Yuck. So sorry.
That sucks. Sorry.
No fun! So sorry!
I think pee sticks should be an instrument of torture. That lack of a line is so heartbreaking.
Am thinking of you.
ahh that sucks! I'm sorry. :(
Post a Comment