Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Cramping, Fretting, Wondering
I feel crampy and keep going to the bathroom to look for signs of blood. I don't usually get cramps before my period, only with it. But this feels like period cramps. My boobs are not sore, like they usually are a couple days before my period. The headaches are completely gone and the nausea almost entirely gone since I returned home and switched from the C.rinone gel back to my familiar frozen hoo-hah bullets. My temp was down .15 degrees this morning. Not really a dive, but not the right direction. My sweetie doesn't want to test. I agreed with her last night. That we wouldn't test today. But now she's off to work, FF is telling me it is my test day, and I'm craving some relief from this nightmare of not knowing. Aaaarrghh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Crossing fingers for you!
Fingers crossed....I hope I hope I hope.
And you can get through one more day without testing, or maybe you can change her mind later. :)
The NOT KNOWING is the pits. I really really hope this is it for you and it's just doing a mind game for a bit. I'm all crossed. xoox
I have so been there--this last 24 hours is the hardest. We've got your back...and you'll have an answer soon. Hoping for the best--be good to yourself today! hugs.
just an fyi... when you add meds to the mix (like progesterone) temping becomes unreliable usually... the meds mess with your body chemistry. Also, when I got my bfp, it totally felt like period cramps... it was not pull-y or stretch-y. Good luck to you!!!!!!!!
Crossed for you!
Oh man you need to test! Sounds like good signs to me.
Don't do it, hold strong!
I'm waiting with bated breath.... and am so impressed that you are not yet testing.
It all seems so promising, and I'm crossing everything that this is it for you....
Post a Comment