Wednesday, April 30, 2008
+OPK
My earliest one ever - CD13. Hmmm. More data for the theory that progesterone delays period but doesn't fully suppress start of next cycle/egg production? Or just a fluke? Anyway, it was tough to see that smiley this morning, knowing that I've got no sperm for it this month. But I do have more data/information. And maybe an earlier ovulation and no progesterone this month will mean an earlier period? And then earlier ovulation than expected in May, meaning maybe I could sneak in an insemination before the family trip next month, after all? We'll see. Now the task is not to obsess about that possibility for the next month!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I hadn't heard of that theory, but it definitely sounds plausible.
Also, if true, then that could mean excellent things for you. Fingers crossed. :D
Collect that data! It's good to have and you'll be glad you did it.
Signed,
The girl that has been collecting data for months and will continue to do so until August. GRRRR
That's frustrating not knowing what is causing the changes.
But it sounds like it could work in your favor. I hope so!
Collecting data is a good thing!! I hope this is the case and you can sneak in an early insem next cycle!!!
Definitely hoping the timing works out for you next cycle.
Good luck with not obsessing - I have faith in you! I had some very interesting timing issues myself (CD 17 one month, 24the next) until Clomid hijacked my cycle. The uncertainty nearly drove me over the edge.
Post a Comment