Friday, April 18, 2008
CD1
And here we go again. This month will include calling around to find a possible RE alternative to the feminist health clinic, a check-in with the Earth Mother for advice on the whole hidden os situation, an honest assessment our out-of-pocket costs and what is possible, and the last try before an HSG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
*HUGS*
I know of some ideas for alternatives to feminist health center in your area and comparision pricing because I just did research on that when I was going to switch. If you want
you can email me at sodapop1939 at yahoo.
www.momandsodapop.blogspot.com
:-( poo
So sorry.....(((hugs)))
And we will be cycling pretty close together this time around. I'm on CD 3 today.
Damn. Sorry that this try wasn't "the one". Thinking of you.
sorry babe!
hugs to you
xoxo
thanks for the nice comment on my blog. :) *hugs* I've got all my fingers crossed for your upcoming cycle. Let me know if you decided to try HSG. We're thinking if this IUI wasnt successful, we may do the same, for easier timing purposes. xxoo
Post a Comment